Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Behind the Scenes: Team OSilas

For every exhibition we will have behind the scenes stories told by our "Team OSilas". These are the people you will see behind the desk in the gallery. Be sure to say hello to them when you come to visit!



I enjoyed the Sew New Exhibition that has being taking place at the gallery.  I never really thought of quilting as an art.  After looking at these quilts and seeing the intricate detail that each artist takes in creating their masterpiece I realized I was wrong.  I had no idea that quilting in the form of art was such a popular thing and that it has been going on for so long.  Some of the most fascinating pieces were the ones that are 3-D.  The chess piece is beautiful with so much detail.  I am looking forward to watching students actually play on the board. ~ Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment