Friday, February 25, 2011

Team OSilas - Amber on Nurturing Nature!


It isn’t a typical exhibit that you would see in the gallery. This is because it is interactive which doesn’t happen much with art. In this exhibit there are many different types of art. There is art from a chair that you can sit in to the hand cart to the saplings to the personal biosphere. With this exhibit we are given a checklist of things to do. Some things are left for us to do and some of the things on the checklist are for the interns to do. I knew the Personal biosphere was warm and one of the things on the checklist was to water the biosphere but when I opened up the gallery I saw that the personal biosphere didn’t need to be watered because there was a large amount of dew that morning which took me by surprise at first. When I sit in the gallery at the desk working looking around at the pieces I always notice something new about something going on in the exhibit.

No comments:

Post a Comment